Monday, October 20, 2008

Living in Spain



Living is Spain is not horrible, but it´s not as exotic as it might sound either! David and I have been here for 5 years and that means it´s time for Cindi to renew her "green card" (that´s not what it´s called here, but you get the gist) and let´s just say the spanish government is NOT making it easy for me!! So, to make a long story short, in order to have all the apropriate documents I need to get my green card renewed I "get" to take a trip to Madrid. I "get" to go to a government building at 6am. I "get" to stand in a line, hope to receive a number and hopefully have all the information I need so that they´ll give me a new marriage certificate. It´s not all bad though, I will be staying at the Madrid Temple hostal and I´ll go to the temple Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday....that makes it all worth while!!

4 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Hey cindi lou! wow, so happy you have a blog! I love your guts... and feel way bad for you, no fun having to ever go to gov. buildings... I HATE lines! haha, anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Shawna S said...

Cindi -
You are staying at a hospital??? I don't get it. Please explain! Enjoy Madrid ;)

Ginn Family said...

Hey, cute blog! I'm so glad you started one!! Maybe they won't let you stay in Spain and you two will have to move here, I'm not selfish or anything, can you tell.

marcos alvin said...

fantastic!