Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christmas in the States!!

Nathan and Alexa came out to California for a few days. We were able to play at the beach a few days, go to the POPs and see Cats. It was a lot of fun being with my big brother and Alexa and I became good buddies!!


Alexa running at the birds on the beach!

Brinley is quite the character. It was so much fun to get to know her better!

We went to Laguna Beach and bought some beads so Alexa could make some necklaces for her sisters and mom.

So much fun!! Ainsley is the cutest little red head and Natalie and I got to spend lots of time together playing.

Thanks to Brandi and Nathan for letting me go to their house and play with the girls! I don´t have a picture, but I had lots of fun spending time with Brandi too! We got lots of talking in and she showed me how to make an AWESOME salad.....it´s my favorite!!!

1 comment:

aginnjr said...

ty u c
lovely posts
dad