Sunday, June 7, 2009

Making me juice!

So, David and I are kind of boring and sometimes it´s hard to find things to post (especially since we don´t have any cute kids to take pics of, like most of you do!!) so... this past Saturday he got up and was making me some freshly squeezed orange juice and I thought it was a good time to show you all what a good boy he is. The juice was soooo yummy and Sunday morning he made me some more before Church. Thanks honey!

ps. We don´t always have so much trash, I had just done a big cleaning job around the house!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh yummy!! I want some juice! If I come out for a visit to Spain, will David make me some too? Miss you! Oh and your house is SO CUTE! I want to see more!

Danielle and Fam said...

Did David say buh bye Hawaii...I guess my spanish isn't that good ha ha! Your house looks nice, I wanna come see you there! Hope things are going well, I love fresh squeezed oj you lucky gal!