Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday

After I got my talk out of the way on Saturday evening David and I went out to a great Italian restaurant (yummy). Then Sunday, my actual birthday was just nice. We got up to go to Stake Conference...it was actually a very nice conference...I got to see all my YW in the stake and the YM too and because of the gran invention of facebook most of them even said "Happy birthday" to me. They are the best youth EVER!
Anyway, after conference we came home and I whipped out my Las Golandrinas tortillas from the freezer and made some yummy bean and cheese burritos. And to make them even better I added some Del Taco sauce to them (I happen to have 2 bags full of the sauce that I brought back from Cali. this last trip!!) They weren´t quite as good as the real thing, but pretty close! For dessert we had brownies and ice cream.....more yummy!!
After eating we headed over to take care of Carlos and when we got home (I know it was sunday, but oh well...) we snuggled up and watched a super cute movie.
After the movie mom and dad called and we had a nice talk.
All in all, it was a very nice day.
OH! but FYI, I´ve decided that until I have children I will continue turning 30 each year...I think that´s fair!



1 comment:

Ginn Family said...

So, I am the worst sister ever!! I hope you had a great birthday and next year I will remeber to tell you a little sooner :0) I love you!!!