Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"EL HOMBRE"

David is a good sport and comes with me to Girls Camp each year. The girls have gotten used to him and enjoy having him there with them. Durring camp the girls write nice notes to each other. I thought it would be fun to share a few notes EL HOMBRE received!!

David,
Thanks for everything. I love seeing you excited about dancing.

David,
I wasn´t going to write to anyone, but how could I pass up writing to "El Hombre"? Ha ha ha! Lots of kisses.

David,
Thank you for coming to camp and for helping us with our tents. "Me caes bien."

David,
You play futbol very well and volleyball and you dance well too!!

David,
Thank you for keeping us safe. Camp wouldn´t be the same without you.

He loves the young women in our Stake and they love him too!!

1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Wow! Beautiful couple, really happy to see them.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Help