Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2009 Family Trip Part I

After our 14 hour trip to California my parents picked David and me up at LAX for another hour long drive San Juan. We stopped at A´s burgers for some yummy food and when we finally got home David went for a bike ride while I re-packed. David and I got showered and changed, packed up the car and the four of us were off for a nice 12 hour drive to Utah!! Oh what we do for family...and what a good husband I have, he only complained a little bit!! Of course the AdvilPM I gave him for the car ride worked wonderfully - he and mom cuddled up in the back and slept most of the way!
It was wonderful to see the Norton family and as you can see the boys took building their hamburgers VERY seriously!!

We LOOOVVVEEEEE these kids. David really got attached to Lauren this trip, it was so cute to watch her cuddle up with him or him playing with her on the playground at the reunion. I miss the hugs and kisses so much.

On the trip back to California we stopped just long enough to visit with Aunt Beth and Danielle. You can´t even tell that Danielle is about to BURST (8 mnths. prego), she´s always so beautiful. I miss her tons. OH! she did have her 5th the first week of September, so that makes the count 3 boys, 2 girls...I wonder what the next one will be?!?!?!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

You're so cute Cindi. You and David look great!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Yea an update :) . . . I love the new picture for you blog . . . you look fantastic. Sure love to see what you are up to!

utahbuyeragent said...

It was GREAT to see you guys!!!!!

Shawna S said...

Are more parts coming?

Danielle and Fam said...

I miss you the most!! Blackberry me or something will ya! I actually printed out this picture to put on the shelf in my bedroom. I wanna see you everyday, I guess that's the only way huh?