Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls Camp...finally!

It´s been three months since Girls Camp, but oh well.
The evening before camp my LIT´s (Laurel leaders) come to my house and we finish preparing last minute details and have some fun together. We made a banner, flags, decorated hats and made pizza for dinner and cookies for dessert.




There were 13 of us that night (not all of them could make it...the rest met us at camp) which made for some interesting sleeping arrangements. It didn´t matter much though, most of the girls only slept about 2 hours between talking and watching movies!! I warned them they won´t have any time to rest the next day, but they didn´t care.....until the next day! But I kept my promise....they were busy the whole day! It´s always so much fun to be with my LIT´s...I love them so much!!

By the way, as much fun as it was working together making the pizzas, I think next year I´ll go back to buying them!! It may be a bit more expensive...but there´s not so much MESS to clean up!!

No comments: