Monday, November 17, 2008

more birthday surprises...

See how cute it is!!

The picture below the new laptop is next to Davids big laptop so you can see how small it really is. It only weighs 2.5 lbs!













On Saturday I had even more surprises! We woke up late and went to buy my favorite breakfast...warm, soggy croissants and chocolate churros...YUMMY!
I played with my new laptop and then in the evening David told me we were going to go out to dinner at a nice restaurant and I needed to wear a dress (not my favorite thing to wear, but if he was going to make the effort to take me out I´d wear a dress!) He told me that on the way to the restaurant we would stop at his moms house so she could give me the present she bought for me. At this point I was thinking maybe his mom would have dinner for me and it was a surprise because...pay for a laptop AND take me to a fancy restaurant seemed to be TOO much for David. But I wasn´t sure...usually he´s not a very good liar, but he´s improving in that too...I don´t know if I like that! Anway, we got to his moms house and he had a few people over for a little surprise party. Julia had spent all afternoon cooking different foods that I like, it was very nice.

After eating the boys sat and watched BARÇA...of course. I said David was improving - not that he´s PERFECT!!

Here below I´m with Lara my friend Raquels little girl. She just turned 1 a few weeks ago!








Here I´m with Sasha, Abi´s (David´s best friend) little girl. This picture doesn´t do her justice because she is a beautiful mix of her father (from Perú) and mother (from France).
All in all I have to admit that David did a good job this year...let´s see if he can keep it up for the next 50 years!?!?!? Thanks honey!!


3 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

YEA!!! Happy birthday! now what is he going to do next year!! that is the hard part. Glad is was such a great one you deserve it.

Marcy said...

Ahh, I loved this post! Way to go David! And I just want to concur and add: boys need to be trained. In our 9 years of marriage, Aaron has gotten WAY better. Let's just say that our first year married was my worst birthday EVER too, so I feel your pain! Silly boys...or maybe it's us girls...but I'd like to think and say boys! lol

I'm so glad you had a Happy 30th! Can't believe that little Cindi is 30, and I'm just so glad you felt pampered and loved on your big day! xo

Marcy said...

You look gorgeous btw too Cindi! :)