Wednesday, March 18, 2009

16!!!!

Nobody is going to believe this, but it´s TRUE!!

I´m "hanging out" with a girl that is a new member and just came to Spain with her family from Argentina. She stopped coming to church because she felt uncomfortable so I´m trying to help her.
Anyway, she invited me over to have lunch with the family (she is the oldest of 6 kids) and while we were eating a friend of one of the kids (a 15 year old) asked me how old I was. I told him I was OLD and then I asked him how old he thought I was. Then he said, "16". What?!?! I know that people like to "be nice" when guessing someones age but 16?? I told him I was oder and he said "ok, but you can´t be any older than....22." Hey, I even like 22!! I told them I was 30 and they all looked shocked!
Now, I´m not stupid, I´m sure they were´t that shocked but they at least acted shocked! I don´t care, it made me feel young for a minute!!

3 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

I know how that is...I get that all the time. "Oh you look so young!" I WISH!! Take every compliment you can get girl. Ps i like your blog music, and I thought your food was beautiful!
Love ya

Bobby Ginn said...

Love ya sista-

Keep smiling- thats why you are so young looking.

Christy said...

You'll always be 16 to me! Well, maybe 8! :) love you, young un!