Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teeth!



Teeth are wonderful things...without them I would be unable to enjoy LOTS of my favorite foods. BUT, they are expensive to keep up!
Yes, I went to the dentist today and he ranted and raved about my fabulous crowns (thanks Rich!!). He asked if they had been done here (in Spain), that´s a big NOPE!! Anyway, he also found two little cavities in between a few teeth and one major cavity that almost reaches the nerve. Now, I am a pro at the whole root canal thing, but my bank account ISN´T!!!
My hubby is awesome, and even though he hates spending money, when I told him the possible cost of 700€ he didn´t like it, but he was so good and said, "Da igual, la salud de los dientes es muy importante." (Translation: "It doesn´t matter, it´s important to have healthy teeth.")
So, I go back on April 16th...let´s hope that I don´t have to do the root canal!?!?!
I MISS YOU DR. WHEATFILL!!!! Oh ya, I miss mom and dad paying for it too!! Ha ha ha!!!

1 comment:

Amanda&Wade said...

Yeah I hear ya on the root canals! I just had one done! UGHH! I hate them. It was pretty much my 4th ONE! My teeth suck, or I suck at going to the dentist haha.. either way, I hope you don't have to get a root canal! :)