Thursday, March 26, 2009

Turkey


So, I´ve never been a big fan of turkey. Even on Thanksgiving I enjoy the side dishes WAY more than the turkey (especially Aunt Cassy´s fabulous, no marshmellow, yams!!).
Yesterday I was at the grocery store buying my chicken (of course) and next to it I saw a turkey breast all sliced up in thin slices and ready to cook and I thought I´d try it out...
...So, today I got out the turkey, put a little olive oil in a pan and cooked up the turkey. After trying the first slice I cooked I decided I still wasn´t a big fan of turkey.THEN I had a fabulous idea, "Let´s give this turkey some flavor!" I pulled out my paprika and sprinkled a little on each slice. BAM! Turkey is yummy to eat...finally!! It´s still not as good as the yams, but really, WHAT IS?!?!?
ps...just for those that are interested...18 down and 15 to go!! (pounds)

1 comment:

Danielle and Fam said...

It would be weird not to have turkey...I'm glad you found a way to enjoy it! Um... way to go on the numbers keep up the hard work.
Love ya!

Hey ps talk to me about an idea I have for you...it involves babies and loosing weight and I'm serious.