Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to all

On the 28th of February we celebrated three birthdays...David´s, Julia´s and Grandpas. I asked David what he wanted for dinner and he told me he wanted stuffed eggplant...so that´s what I made. I spent half the day cleaning and the other half cooking. I felt very domestic...which, for those of you that know me, I NEVER feel domestic!

The stuffed eggplant was yummy, but the real success of the day was the spinach-artichoke dip. Over here they don´t have Chili´s or Applebee´s, therefore they don´t have Spinach-artichoke dip either!!


I bought some cake mixes and frosting on-line from an American store in Madrid and for the first time in 5 years I had some REAL birthday cake!! I don´t know if anyone else really like it, but I was in HEAVEN!! Frosting cakes is kind of hard, but it was fun (and time consuming)!






No comments: